Openness and transparency
ctcdr and its affiliated companies and vendors are committed to protecting your privacy and respect and uphold your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act f 988 (Cth) (” Privacy Act”). By using this website or providing us with your personal information, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure in this policy.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number.
ctcdr.com will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, ctcdr.com will only collect personal information about you directly from you. ctcdr.com will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities.
Personal information may be collected by ctcdr.com in a number of circumstances, including when you:
- make an enquiry with us via email or telephone;
- visit our websites;
- lodge an enquiry or application in relation to any ctcdr.com products or services; or
- apply for employment with ctcdr.com .
ctcdr.com may enter into arrangements with third parties (including third parties with whom ctcdr.com has partnered to provide you with its various products or services using the ctcdr.com brand) to collect your personal information.
What does ctcdr.com do with your personal information?
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection ctcdr.com uses your personal information for the purpose for which it has been provided, for reasonably related secondary purposes and for the purposes of:
- providing our products and services to you;
- providing ctcdr.com branded products and services that are provided by our third party partners;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities, including marketing activities relating to ctcdr.com branded products and services that are provided by our third party partners;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- assessing, processing and managing your applications for ctcdr.com products and services or ctcdr.com branded products and services offered by our third party partners, including to assess your credit risk and our risk;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required by law.